Friday, October 23, 2009

friday morning hymnal #2 --- ready for the world



here's another cut from the next htdw & cokc dokc 3" CD called 'friday morning hymnal'

this track is called 'ready for the world'

it's got that whole "you're a little kid in 1990 and your downstairs neighbor just got broken up with by his boyfriend and he's playing sad r&b and you can hear it through the floor and you can hear sobbing between the tracks playing on the stereo" vibe...

ready for the world by acephale1




4 comments:

david calnitsky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

makes me want to slow dance alone in my room and maybe cry a little while I do it...ok, that's sad and a little creepy, but I like the song

HTDW said...

i live for 'sad and a little creepy.' that's my jawn...

Emily Alexander said...

it sounds like you've been pumping some maxwell